We Empower Agencies
Our Behavioral Health Team, Registered Nurses and Community Outreach Specialists work with provider agencies and supports coordination units to increase access to and navigate the ID community health system. This includes:
- In-Person Educational Trainings on many health care topics for health care professionals, individuals, families and county administrative entities
- In-Person Trainings on topics that are part of the Dual Diagnosis Curriculum. Please see our Training Curriculum for a list of available Dual Diagnosis trainings.
- Online Trainings for Provider Staff and Individuals & Families
- Technical Assistance to teams supporting medically complex individuals
- Referral Assistance to community health organizations, health insurance Special Needs Units (SNUs) and other local healthcare resources
- Navigating insurance, durable medical equipment, assistive technology issues or concerns
- Health Reviews to determine medical service and support needs provided by our specialized nurses in ID. Please see our Agency Nursing List for a list of nurse assignments. Please see our review types for a description of reviews.
- Integrated Health Clinical Reviews that incorporate physical, environmental/behavorial and psychiatric record reviews and interviews with the individual and their team by our Psychiatrist, Integrated Health Care System Navigator (IHSN), Dual Diagnosis Specialist and Community Based Nurses.
- Health related publications for Behavioral Health, Physical Health and Individuals & Families
- Increase outreach and awareness to community health organizations