This page contains links which provide you with information communicated to PCHC for distribution in the areas of:
- Behavioral Health
- Physical Health
- Public Health
PCHC’s Health Bytes are short tips about health and wellness. They are be sent on the first day of each month by e-mail. We hope that you can use this information to encourage or maintain a healthy lifestyle for yourself or someone you support!
- January - Dementia-Related Tools
- December - Physical Activity Guidelines
- November - Finding Reliable Online Health Information
- October - Epilepsy Genetics Initiative (EGI)
- September - Constipation
- August - Prevent foodborne illness
- July - Prevent dehydration in the Summer
- June - Healthy lifestyle habits increase life expectancy
- May - Lyme disease awareness
- April - Prevent April's seasonal allergies
- March - March is National Kidney Month!
- February - Make a heart healthy meal for Valentine's Day
- January - Changing habits for better health
Check back soon for 2018 Health Bulletins!
Click here to see 2016 Communication Alerts
Click here to see 2017 Communication Alerts