Why Intern at PCHC?
PCHC is dedicated to giving students the opportunity to experience firsthand what it is like to work in the I/DD field. We are eager to work with
students who are interested in gaining experience in a field unknown to most.
PCHC interns will have the opportunity to:
- Work with health service delivery systems
- Collaborate on local, regional and state level initiatives
- Develop training and presentation skills on various health related topics
- Promote access and create competency within the I/DD system and local medical community
For more information about our student internship program and to learn more about PCHC, see our
Student Internship Brochure
Interested in Applying?
If you are interested in applying for our student internship, email your resume with a cover letter stating your interest to:
Ms. Bonnie DiRidolfo-Nicholson, Education Manager
"My experience at PCHC expanded my knowledge about the field of I/DD and stretched
my horizons through networking with
other organizations." Read more...
- Sally (Temple University)